HOW TO CREATE A RECYCLED CONTAINER GARDEN
- Pick your recycled container. Here are some ideas or look up your own!
- Make sure your container is clean and can hold dirt or soil.
- Use potting soil to fill your container. Moisten soil.
- Pick a plant that will fit into your container. Make sure you know how much light and water your plant will need.
- You can start with a plug or a seed.
- Follow planting instructions and plant in soil.
- Water as needed.
- Enjoy your creation!
Farmer Sydney wishes you happy planting!