HARVEST PARADE OF BABIES
Sunday, October 3, 2021
Check-In at 12:15-12:45PM
Parade Line Up Starts at 12:45PM
Parade Starts Promptly at 1:00 P.M.-2:30 P.M
Line-Up and Check-In at Lazy Days RV Ending in Entertainment Pavilion
Entry Deadline: September 28, 2021
For Children 0-4 years
Entry Fee: $40 – Contestant will be entered into each category with entry fee.
Contestants must wear Fall attire and have the option of decorating either a stroller, float, or wagon in the Fair’s Theme or Fall Theme. This Year the theme is “From Wagon Wheels to Ferris Wheels.”
The Contestant may walk in the parade, but those that walk will not be entered into the Best Ride-A-Long category.
The contestants will be judged in two groups: Ages 0-1 and 2-4.
Judging will be scored with a point system 1-10 with 10 being the highest score. Each contestant will walk/ride in front of the judges and audience. The contestant will be judged on beauty, personality, and best costume. The Ride-A-Long category will be the only category judged separately.
Judging is based on facial beauty, personality, outfit choice, expressions through smile, and over-all happiness according to judges. Judges will be allowed to talk to the child, if necessary, to determine score.
Best Ride-A-Long is determined by creativity, detail, and appearance – this category is optional.
- The Harvest Parade for Babies is open to Hillsborough County Residents only.
- 1 Chaperone escorting contestant unless you have a ride-a long then 2 chaperones will be needed.
- You must pre-pay as there will be no registration at the Fair, only check in.
- Contestants will meet at the Entertainment Pavilion starting at 12:15 PM. You will be given your contestant number and you will sign in. Please bring information sheet with you at sign-in.
- One Over-all winner will be chosen. This child will be awarded the grand prize for overall ratings.
- All contestants must come to the Fair dressed and ready for Parade. There will be no changing area for you to use.
- The decisions of the judges are final! No score sheets will be reviewed with parents.
- No workshop will be held for this contest.
- All guest must find a seat in Entertainment Pavilion or along the parade route.
For questions regarding Harvest Parade for Babies, you can call or email: Kelli Messick (813) 967-4199 or email email@example.com