TERMS & CONDITIONS
Entry to the performance/fair site constitutes agreement to terms and conditions outlined below.
The Hillsborough County Fair has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure the safety and security of patrons attending performances and will continue to ensure the highest quality of customer care is taken when dealing with customer related issues.
For everyone’s continued safety, as always, we encourage those who are not feeling well to stay home and those attending our performances to follow best hygiene practices regarding hand washing, avoiding face touching and covers sneezes and coughs.
If, for any reason, a scheduled show is cancelled, all advance sales purchases will be refunded automatically. Refunds will not be given for failure of complying with mandatory health orders.
We look forward to seeing you at our next event.
- The Hillsborough County Fair shall not be held liable for injury, death, damage, loss, accident, delays or irregularity which may be occurred by either persons or defect in any venue or facilities used by the fair. We do not accept liability for additional expenses or inconveniences caused directly or indirectly by events which are beyond our control or are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, severe weather, acts of God, acts of government or any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment.
- Due to international copyright law, the use of video recordings or professional photography is strictly prohibited during a performance (phone cameras are permitted).
- The Hillsborough County Fair is not responsible for issues arising at the performance to the behavior of other patrons. (The Hillsborough County Fair will do it best to resolve issues as best as reasonably possible).
- All sales are final. Cancellation of an order is not permitted after the order is processed.
- All prices are listed in Unite States dollars (USD).
- Discount tickets, giveaway tickets and any other ticket offers are non-refundable and the resale is strictly prohibited.
- In the case of a resold ticket, The Hillsborough County Fair reserves the right to refuse entry or refund. The bearer of the ticket may also be denied entry to the performance.
- The Hillsborough County Fair and any event personnel reserve the right to cancel performances, change show details (pricing, location, venue, capacity, cast, show times & date) and refuse entry to any ticket holder at any time without notice.
- In the event of a cancelled performance, refunds will be automatically issued to people who have purchased tickets through “Straw House Ticketing”. They will be issued using the email address provided at the time of purchase. Please allow 5-7 working days for the bank processing.
- If a performance is cancelled moments prior or during a performance, tickets will be refunded at the next most convenient time (please present ticket voucher for poof of sale).
- “Rain or Shine” Events are held regardless of weather. Tickets for these events are not refundable.
- Acts are subject to change and “Hillsborough County Fair” reserves the right to alter the content of the show at any time without notice. This is not grounds for a refund.
- A convenience fee will be charged and will appear on your merchant credit card along with your order charges. The total amount is shown at checkout. By agreeing to these terms you signify that you have understood and agreed to this Convenience fee. In most situations, a Convenience fee is always added to the price of the ticket. We make every effort to keep this Convenience charge as low as possible. This fee covers a number of overhead costs.
- By participating in any “Hillsborough County Fair” activity on Facebook or any other social media sites, you agree to do so in a respectful manner. “The Hillsborough County Fair” reserves the right to remove any content that is deemed defamatory, offensive or a conflict of interest. “The Hillsborough County Fair” reserves the right to remove irrelevant content deemed to consist of spam. “The Hillsborough County Fair” also reserves the right to block individuals at any time or who repeatedly ignore the guidelines without further notice.
- All merchandise is non-refundable and there are no exchanges or upgrades.
- Special lighting effects may be used during a Hillsborough County Fair performance, such as but not limited to strobes, lasers or smoke effects.
- Refunds will not be given for failure to comply with any mandated COVID-19 policies.